Sunday, December 9, 2007

Canvas 3d


Well, I just got around to testing the canvas3d extension on my home computer. There were some complications since I had like 5000000 different installations of Firefox on my PC that I lost track of the one I installed it on. However, in the end I got it displaying and I'm glad. There was one thing I did find a bit odd, in class when Cathy was testing the installation her teacup was upside down; but, on my computer the teacup is right side up. I wonder if there are conflicts with the way canvas3d is displaying 3d content on the monitor. I know that sometimes this happens when my driver set-up goes wrong for my games. Anyways, here's an image of what the teacup looks like.
If anyone else wants to test it out and haven't found a chance to, download the canvas3d extension and try one of the html page tests.

No comments: